BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Vague Dream

Vague Dream
By: Duane Kirby P. Medico


The bright smiling moon now rose
 And the dusty windows were closed
I’m on a bed preparing to doze
Hearing noises of closing doors.


So I slowly closed my eyes
Hoping my awaited dream to be nice
I asked: What’s in for this night?
And hoped that it’ll give me delight.


Then suddenly I found myself walking
And all I see is something black coming
But all I know is I’m dreaming
So, what will this dream bring?


What does this thing mean?
It appears to be uncertain
It’s as if I’m having a horrible dream
Oh, I badly want to scream.


I touched the thing hued black
Then suddenly a pair of wings grew on my back
But I was awakened by the cock

And found a feather on my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment